Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

Would you be flattered if someone stalked all your forum posts online?

13K views 224 replies 165 participants last post by  Insanityonthego 
#1 ·
If they looked at your forum posts and googled your internet name online because they thought you were interesting? Would you be flattered? Would you welcome this?

#7 ·
I guess I wouldn't like it since I take active measures to prevent it. I would assume if they were doing it they were trying to obtain something to use against me at a later date.

"you said I was the only girl for you! Why then did you tell that wh0re on that forum for dental floss collectors she had nice eyes? Huh? Huh?"

"mum, stop reading my posts!"

#15 ·
it depends what they do about it...if theyre just looking at it, i guess its fine, but if theyre insulting you or being rude, then its a diffeernt story. I started posting on ripoffreport.com years ago...and after lots of posts i had a group of 'harassers/stalkers'...any post i wrote they would post like links to 20 other reports i wrote...and say "THIS IS BLAH BLAH GIRL AND DONT LISTEN TO HER" or something like that...it was a nightmare...and i wasnt just offended, i was infuriated...but even worse, if i try to post there now- the same group of losers live on there and if i post one thing they somehow know its' me and begin flaming my posts or something like that... its weird and upsetting...b/c i can't hide my identity either...in that case---its not good but if someone finds you interesting, then its not really a bad thing--i wouldnt be flattered just think ok, whatever cuz people do that a lot these days-- its more like being intrusive unless they just find u interesting...

#28 ·
Knock on my door, my doorbell doesn't work.

I might be hard to find,but it's possible. I think it would be great to have someone who is so attracted to you that they are willing to find out more about you from open sources.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.