Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
..versation?

There are a lot of times where I am lonely or bored and have nothing to do. I could really be using this time to improve my social skills. If anyone would like to have a phone conversation, please private message me and I will get back to you asap. I can give you my number or you can give me yours and we can agree on a time to talk.

I'm 22 years old and I live in NYC. I'm willing to talk iwth you even if we might think we dont have much in common. If you have experienced social anxiety, we probably have a lot in common though. Plus I think I'm easy to get along with and I can find ways to relate to anyone. I'm non-judgmental, and very friendly.

I used to have such intense social anxiety that I use to almost have literal panic attacks. But I've come a long way since than. We can start the conversation off by maybe talking about our experiences with anxiety, and what we're doing to get past it. And from there, we can move to any topic that we feel like talking about.

- Nick

·
Banned
3,285 Posts
I tend to be okay on the phone, I won't talk about personal stuff or anything. Infact I may just joke around, make weird noises, or tell dirty stories...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Let's talk

Hi, Nick,
I can talk to you. Shoot me a message, pls.
Jeff
..versation?

There are a lot of times where I am lonely or bored and have nothing to do. I could really be using this time to improve my social skills. If anyone would like to have a phone conversation, please private message me and I will get back to you asap. I can give you my number or you can give me yours and we can agree on a time to talk.

I'm 22 years old and I live in NYC. I'm willing to talk iwth you even if we might think we dont have much in common. If you have experienced social anxiety, we probably have a lot in common though. Plus I think I'm easy to get along with and I can find ways to relate to anyone. I'm non-judgmental, and very friendly.

I used to have such intense social anxiety that I use to almost have literal panic attacks. But I've come a long way since than. We can start the conversation off by maybe talking about our experiences with anxiety, and what we're doing to get past it. And from there, we can move to any topic that we feel like talking about.

- Nick

1 - 11 of 11 Posts