Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Person doodling at work
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello there,

Seeing how I am bored at work all the time now, it would be nice just to chat with complete strangers lol and maybe make new friends; past the superficial stuff. I see and read a lot of people with the same type of issues all the time here and I figured: hey why not? This is the only life I will get as far as I know.

Nothing weird. Just friendly chatter about the world in general, interests, games, hobbies, and, if SA doesn't build a wall, delve into deeper, more intelligent conversations.

Any private messages are welcomed, of course. But the chat forums in here are useful too if a time is set since it is a lot faster.

Okay...well that's that. Could always use a new friend/co-op player hahaha

(Hope this doesn't bite me in the...back side.)

·
Registered
301 Posts
Feel free to PM me if you want! I'm always looking to meet new people, even if only via the internet :)

·
Registered
85 Posts
hi, i would definately like to chat it up anytime, a thread just for chatting and meeting with strangers would be nice as well, would really help all the new people get to know people and feel more welcome here:) anyone can pm me anytime to chat, im sure we all have at LEAST one thing in common, SA,:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts