Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
roivas yromem eerf lla
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
More of a novel/series/creating a fictional world.

If you are interested, would like to kill time, find a hobby in this please let me
know.

• The story is about medieval times, war, spiritual stuff and I plan on touching
  • a lot of aspects with it. From romance to sad stories to bedtime stories to
  • everything really. Create a bit of an archive of stories within the world
  • like a video game/show, yet have seasons where the main plot is the key focal point.
  • so that's it, what you would be helping with is anything you'd want really.
  • from making your own characters and episode pitches to help design book
  • graphics or just throw ideas around. Help choose character apparel, locations ect.

(i'm poor at most of these but I like to improvise.)
Don't mind any idea's even if they are silly. No one's here to judge.

The foundation for the story is already in place btw. mainly just trying to have fun with it.

·
roivas yromem eerf lla
2,487 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
swallowing the fact this may be another unsuccessful post reviva'l I will try again. till the end of time.
ghost of luv'.

unnnn-break myyy heaaarrrrrt
say youll love meee ya gayyyyy
unndooo this hurrrrt thtchyou cause when you wawk
out da door nnn waawlk uuuf mai liiiiiifee
unncry these teeeaaasss i tried soo 'mannyyyy kniiiiivees
unnbreaak myy hooooondaa' myy'eyes'are'really'high' te

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Hey, I might be interested in doing some art possibly if you show me some ideas you might want drawn out?

·
Persona Non Grata
2,009 Posts
Yeah, I'll help with the world building. I have a decent amount of experience in world-building exercises, and I'll gladly help. I'll also provide commentary and feedback on the story.
Just give me what information on the types of cultures and geography you want in this fantasy land. I'll try and give you the most original, concise and interesting lore, geography and history I can. I can also do art. Plus, I'm bored and I'm pretty interested in doing this.

Just answer this-
How many continents are mentioned in the stories?
Are there multiple races?
What influences do you have? e.g. Tolkien, Gothic literature, Norse mythology,etc.
Do you want the stories to have a vast diversity of locations?
Are there any time periods you are particularly focusing on? Eg late Renaissance, Victorian, Early Dark Ages, Islamic golden age,etc.

I'll also create maps.

·
Registered
536 Posts
If you can give me some solid themes that sound interesting to work with I might help. I typically hate the Epic Fantasy Adventure and Expansive Fantasy World because it tends to encourage people to rely on molds rather than experiment and take risks, as well as ignore the abundance of little things and fail to make a concentrated attempt at anything because they're too worried about being grandiose and having enough quantity.

Not to mention, I just came back from a website where I was looking for amateur work (writing.com), and under the fantasy tag it was half fetish stories and half those two primary molds with little differentiation at a glance. I'm not exaggerating those figures, by the way. It really was about half and half.

If you want fun, start reversing things and making the little ideas big. Bonus: Currently no or little competition for 99% of the stuff you'll stumble on. I'm not even a particularly talented writer, I've been working on my latest for only three days, and I feel like a brilliant pioneer. It's just plain wrong.

I am so frustrated about this. Sorry.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts