Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

Worst movie you've ever seen?

5K views 139 replies 73 participants last post by  Dove 
#1 ·
Mine would have to be:

Jack Frost 2:Revenge of the mutant killer snowman

awful movie

#3 ·
End of the Affair is always first to come to my mind. The Forgotten since it was an awesome concept executed very poorly. I tend to have a thing against Julianne Moore movies now :lol There was this one I watched on tv that I never figured out the name of but it was cars and trucks that got possessed and started chasing down people. It was so horrible it was hilarious :lol

#5 ·
mserychic said:
End of the Affair is always first to come to my mind. The Forgotten since it was an awesome concept executed very poorly. I tend to have a thing against Julianne Moore movies now :lol There was this one I watched on tv that I never figured out the name of but it was cars and trucks that got possessed and started chasing down people. It was so horrible it was hilarious :lol
Oh, don't judge Julianne on that! Or Evolution... I love her in things like The Hours, Far From Heaven, and (kinda though I don't love the whole movie) Magnolia). Or don't judge her on that Pierce Brosnan lawyer one either.
But anyhoo.... Jack Frost 2 is craptacular.

#12 ·
Drella's_Rock_Follies said:
"Axe 'Em" I still can't believe someone took the time to write that movie.
And then there's "Santa With Muscles," which shouldn't need any explaining.
Hulk Hogan is Hollywood's most underrated actor.
Heck, he put 90,000 people at the silverdome for wrestlemania III. :lol :popcorn

#14 ·
donniedarko said:
Manos: The Hands of Fate gets a lot of votes.
I think the saddest part about that is I've actually seen that movie. The cape with the huge red handprints was pretty cool, though.
No.....the saddest part is that the actor who played Torgo committed suicide before the movie had it's sad premiere.

#15 ·
donniedarko said:
donniedarko said:
I think the saddest part about that is I've actually seen that movie. The cape with the huge red handprints was pretty cool, though.
No.....the saddest part is that the actor who played Torgo committed suicide before the movie had it's sad premiere.
Yeah, that is sadder; I didn't know about that.

#21 ·
donniedarko said:
[quote="Drella's_Rock_Follies":fb054]
donniedarko said:
Yeah, that is sadder; I didn't know about that.[/quote:fb054]
Four people from this movie committed suicide shortly after filming was completed:

John Reynolds (Torgo)
Diane Mahree (Margaret)
Joyce Molleur (teenage girl making out in car)
Sherry Proctor (one of the Master's wives)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.