Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 197 Posts

·
Registered
3,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We seem to have a lot of movie buffs around here, so tell me SASers, what is the WORST movie you have ever seen?

For me, it might be Synedoche, New York, which I thought was just awful. There was also this little indy pic I saw about troops in Iraq called The Four Horsemen.... just terrible.

How about you?

·
slanted and disenchanted
321 Posts
'Love Actually'

oooh, words cannot express how much i loathe this movie.

i'm not a 'chick flick' person to begin with, but this one rocked me to my very core with it's astronomically high levels of suckitude.

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
The Blair Witch Project is the only one I can think of right now.

·
Sassy
2,222 Posts
"Love Actually" is a classic!

For me, I tend to stray from movies that look sucky, but possibly either "Fool's Gold" or "Wild Hogs." Yikes!

·
crazy
2,067 Posts
For some reason Blue Velvet and Kids both made me sick to my stomach. I walked out of those feeling like ****. Too nihilistic, I guess.

·
Registered
529 Posts
Most times I just rem movies I like but I left 15 min. in on 'bay bays kids' maybe it was good
& about left 'The Animal'. Wish I had cuz a car I spent 7 yrs building was stole while I watched
it & had to walk 13 miles home. One of few times left wallet in car.Frame turned up 2 weeks later.

Most goof comedies like Will Ferrel & Steve Carell I avoid now. Just seem childish & stupid.
Although I like most Adam Sandler.

To be fair to Will Ferrel & Steve Carell I reeaally like "Stranger Than Fiction" & "Dan in Real life"

I've never seen "The 40 year old virgin" since the premise is painful & hits close to home for me personally.

·
Banned
3,608 Posts
I have a list on that but I'll say Spiderman 3. I can't believe I spent money to see that.

Coming in close behind is Sleepless in Seattle. I just hate that movie. At my female parental unit's nagging I have tried three times on separate occasions to watch it but can't.

Also on the list are Pearl Harbor, Good Will Hunting, Lady in the Water and X-Men 3.

·
resident classicist
4,408 Posts
AI: Artificial Intelligence

·
Banned
6,350 Posts
ernest slam dunk. i almost cried because it was sooo bad.

·
razzled and dazzled
817 Posts
The first that comes to mind is Ultraviolet, my friends dragged me to this one against my will and my instincts were correct. There are a lot of bad movies where you can get some unintended entertainment... not this one.

1 - 20 of 197 Posts