1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
I can relate to Sally. :afr :um :poke :tiptoe :lurk :time

·
Registered
994 Posts
Only if I have reason to............I get scared, but have also learned, there is nothing I can do about a given situation.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Have you ever been truly worried about something that happened in your life.......Then it happened and there was nothing you could have done to prevent it.......That's how I am about worrying now.......Of course, I still do, there are issues that scare me. BUT, there is NOTHING I can do, to change the outcome........I had to have a major point of worrying come true......when it did, it was a relief.....

There is nothing we can do to change the outcome of something that causes us worry, stress,(I'm not talking about cause and effect.......Or the reason why, just life) we just make ourselves sicker by worrying about it.........Think of the worst case scenrio, chances are, reality isn't going to be that bad..........Put it on the back burner, you can keep it warm.......But.......

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
I am the Grand Master of Worry! The only thing that stops me from worrying about one thing is when a new & even greater worry comes along.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Yes, always.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
Sometimes. :popcorn

·
Registered
96 Posts
Definantly