1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Moron
4,621 Posts
Man there's a lot of slime on YouTube. I'm talking about the trolls making comments to her about "offing herself" and other charming things.

·
ΓΤΖΜ
3,732 Posts
Man there's a lot of slime on YouTube. I'm talking about the trolls making comments to her about "offing herself" and other charming things.
Yeah, I would imagine each such comment must hurt her a little. But, having seen her talks etc, I feel like she's developed a very healthy mindset of assigning to these things the importance that they really merit. So, for example, a message telling her to kill herself is obviously coming from a rotten human being and as such is not worthy of being taken seriously. Whereas, a hug from her friends counts infinitely more. That must be so, otherwise she wouldn't be able to deal with all the hatemail that the scum of this Earth send her.

And I think what she's doing is admirable as well, putting herself out there as a spokesperson for online bullying. Previously, things like that have not ended well (I seem to remember a woman who was forced to resign cause she couldn't take it or something). But if there's one person who I think can pull it off, it's her. I'm rooting for her!

·
Moron
4,621 Posts
Yeah, I would imagine each such comment must hurt her a little. But, having seen her talks etc, I feel like she's developed a very healthy mindset of assigning to these things the importance that they really merit. So, for example, a message telling her to kill herself is obviously coming from a rotten human being and as such is not worthy of being taken seriously. Whereas, a hug from her friends counts infinitely more. That must be so, otherwise she wouldn't be able to deal with all the hatemail that the scum of this Earth send her.
Sounds like she's developed a negative filter with the aid of good friends. I'm glad, because she's going to hear a lot of sociopathic stupidity.

masterridley said:
And I think what she's doing is admirable as well, putting herself out there as a spokesperson for online bullying. Previously, things like that have not ended well (I seem to remember a woman who was forced to resign cause she couldn't take it or something). But if there's one person who I think can pull it off, it's her. I'm rooting for her!
Yeah, it takes a lot of guts. I know I couldn't do it. I'm going to have to check out some of her Ted talks.

·
The Mausoleums are here
18 Posts
In all honesty, she is not ugly. Have you guys heard of Nick Vujicic? This guy is seriously a great inspiration. He has a beautiful wife and a kid!

·
Byebye SAS.
2,957 Posts
Ugly? what I didn't even see that... I saw someone special yes, made my heart melt first time I saw her. I see parts of me within her, and I like that.

She may look like something from the outside, but within, God just look at her, it's nice. Right?

·
God, Family, Homeland
569 Posts
She looks deformed not ugly. Ugly= fat/acne/red hair etc...
I concur. I was expecting a beast. A cosmetic contact in the one eye, a nose job, and something done about that lowered Gary Busey grille and she'd be good to go.

To be fair, she's more sexually appealing than a lot of the beastly creatures routinely found in small-town bars. She's not appalling, just really weird looking.

·
SAS Member
8800 blue lick road
42,193 Posts
She looks deformed not ugly. Ugly= fat/acne/red hair etc...
uh no, and lots of people (myself included) find red hair attractive.

·
God, Family, Homeland
569 Posts
uh no, and lots of people (myself included) find red hair attractive.
I didn't catch that one. I'm one of those weirdos that has no preference for hair color. I just like it long. Brunettes, blondes, redheads, they're all good to me.

·
Chlorine and Wine
12,105 Posts
How come they didn't ask me? Heheh.

Yeah, I wish I could share the belief that everything can be overcome...

·
Registered
10,667 Posts
Haha I have seen a very pretty girl who has red hair and she is so pretty. Girls with red hair are not ugly. It's just a hair color.

·
Registered
10,667 Posts
Anyway back to the post, I have seen a video of her before and she really inspires me. I don't think she looks that bad. A lot of people just don't take their own lives seriously at all and make fun cruel jokes at someone because they only care about themselves. They are going to realize how wrong they are when their life comes to an end. Too bad they are not aware of that right now.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts