Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
The earthquake that caused the tsunami jolted Earth's orbit a bit. It's at 6:39am Eastern time, though!

·
Super Beaver
8,033 Posts
Question.. if the whole world jumps at the same time wouldn't it just cancel out? Shouldn't it be just one side of the world jumping? I signed up anyways :lol

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
mserychic said:
Question.. if the whole world jumps at the same time wouldn't it just cancel out? Shouldn't it be just one side of the world jumping? I signed up anyways :lol
Yes, but they are organizing it by time zone. Each time zone is supposed to jump at a different time so that the Earth is pointing in the same direction each time a time zone jumps. It would be better to have everybody come to the same side and all jump at once, but it would be kind of crowded. :lol We'll really get a good boost when China and India jump. :D

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BTW, in case anyone is wondering, this obviously is a joke and wouldn't actually work. Still, I'll play along and jump on my scheduled time.

·
Super Beaver
8,033 Posts
That's what you say now.. just wait til we jump the planet out of orbit and go hurdling into the sun. Who'll be laughing then :lol

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
mserychic said:
That's what you say now.. just wait til we jump the planet out of orbit and go hurdling into the sun. Who'll be laughing then :lol
:lol :lol :lol

I'm gonna do it! Madness, I tell you...the madness!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts