Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
488 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Absolutly HATE Them....... :afr
I wish i could dodge them all................... :afr
A talk from a therapist on self-care is my next one........ how lovely..... NOT...

·
Permanently Baned
2,594 Posts
Yes, wish there was a better way to make money without all that drama.

Hope you save money carefully and join all us in the martini lounge in about 40 years (if some of us are still alive).

Merry Christmas!

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
Ha, workplace meetings can be such a waste of time for the most part. Usually it's people that like to hear themselves talk. I understand that the intention is to get everyone on the same page in the most efficient manner possible or come to resolutions on some big-world problem :lol. Someone always loves to go on and on while most of us are not even involved in that aspect of the job...and thinking, really...I got called into this meeting for that?! I really can't stand to waste my time at work considering I do the job of 2-3 people as it is.

Well, that's my rant on meetings. I've been in enough of them that I don't get stressed out by them, I just get highly annoyed by them. I intentionally missed the last big one by working from home that day because I had too much work to do. It was a TWO HOUR meeting. Who has time for that? Geez.

I'll be joining cavemanslaststand at the martini lounge if work doesn't kill me first :mum.

·
Registered
10,503 Posts
I don't like meeting either but they don't illicit anxiety in me unless someone decides to attack a decision I made or some imaginary wrong that I did. Case Manager attacked me last staff house meeting. My supervisor called her after the meeting and told her off.

·
Registered
3,156 Posts
We have a "Standup" meeting every day where each person has to mention what they worked on yesterday and what they have planned for today. Like anybody gives a rats *** what other people are working on.

·
Failure's Art
2,198 Posts
We have a "Standup" meeting every day where each person has to mention what they worked on yesterday and what they have planned for today. Like anybody gives a rats *** what other people are working on.
I hate metawork, such a useless time suck. I had an hour-long call today about how to use these new checklists we have lol. An hour of my life wasted on checklists. If you can't figure out how to use a checklist without an hour long video call then you forfeit your right to exist imo.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts