Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My whole life I have had anxiety. I pushed myself to do things when I was about 20 or so. With a little help from clonazepam I went to trade school and now after 13 years, I own a spot in a salon I rent. (Yes I still take pam) To make a long story short, working with the public and hearing their stories make me feel better about myself. There are some pretty messed up people out there with other issues, and after getting to know them, I usually find out ALOT of them are on some kind of med or seeking therapy for some kind of problem. Some days this makes me feel somewhat normal. I also work in a very bizarre environment. All women, with very strong, dramatic personalities. I keep to myself alot, and just sit back and let them entertain me with THEIR quirks. I'm not telling anyone they should be on meds, but if I wasn't I couldn't go to work and deal with the drama. I'd like to hear other people's experiences in their workplace with other people. I have tons of stories I want to put into a book one day.:D

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.