Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
154,233 Posts
Great job, GregSAB! :)
Dang - that looks pretty intense. You did well!

·
Iam building a religion
2,834 Posts
hell yeah!!!!

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
who do you study under? lineage?
The guy in the hat you can see in video is my instructor, his name is Chris Story.

"
About The Instructor

Christopher Story Fort Worth, Texas, United StatesI began my Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu training in 1999. After almost 10 years of studying under the close tutelage of 2nd Degree Black Belt Orlando Waugh, I was awarded the rank of Black Belt. My Jiu-Jitsu lineage is as follows: Carlos Gracie, Jr. > Carlos Machado > Orlando Waugh. In keeping with the values passed to me, teaching Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu is my passion. Live. Learn. Evolve."

·
Registered
3,626 Posts
That armbar came from nowhere, that was awesome. Rolled him over and pulled the arm closer and put yourself right in position. Beautiful.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That armbar came from nowhere, that was awesome. Rolled him over and pulled the arm closer and put yourself right in position. Beautiful.
Haha thanks man, I was actually afraid I would end up in guard when I tried to pull him into back mount, since that has happened before in class... but luckily I was able to capture the arm.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Is fort worth a military base? I swear I have seen that location on here by many users.
According to wiki "The city was established in 1849 as an Army outpost on a bluff overlooking the Trinity River." It is also the sixteenth largest US city according to wiki. I actually messaged someone from here who I saw was from FW, and found out he knows one of my friends, loller. Travis Lutter, the former UFC fighter, also trains here... I saw him at a tournament. Some of my teamates have grappled with him, lucky bastads.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts