Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,461 Posts
I really struggled with the Cristiano Ronaldo vs Lasagne one. And the Hemsworth brothers vs pizza. D:

I ended up going mostly for the men but I think that was more to do with me not liking most of the food they had on there. That biscuits and gravy thing looks horrible.

·
Maybe?
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I really struggled with the Cristiano Ronaldo vs Lasagne one. And the Hemsworth brothers vs pizza. D:

I ended up going mostly for the men but I think that was more to do with me not liking most of the food they had on there. That biscuits and gravy thing looks horrible.
Would it look better on Gael García Bernal? "Don't forget there's sausage in there" can still apply as a descriptive tag.

·
Banned
6,269 Posts
Turns out I prefer guys over food. These questions are unfair. Who would pass up a free upgrade to first class? Or getting a tour of the best beaches in Mexico. And getting a free dinner from George Clooney, score!

·
Maybe?
2,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Girls just wanna have lunch
This is true. On 3-4 I didn't even look at the other option before I was clicking the food.

Sorry to Justin Bieber, Ryan Gosling, or whoever was overlooked entirely for a Reese's cupcake. I'm sure you have a wonderful personality that in no way includes peanut butter.

·
today's a beautiful day
2,217 Posts
hehe.. just got back from work... if i was woman right now, id say this:

·
Banned
4,666 Posts
Omg my toes curled at the reeses cupcake. Food food food! I'd never actually eat any of it but I want it bad.

·
Byebye SAS.
2,957 Posts
i'm eating right now girl.

lol nutella banana roll. :D yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuumi.

·
Byebye SAS.
2,957 Posts
god i hate buzzfeed

food, obviously

dudes just make me sad or irritated, and not one of them is attractive
glad i'm not the only one lol i mean some are attractive, but i don't know why, i don't bother looking. It disturbs me how chicks become obsessed with a stranger they don't even know. It's VERY strange.

·
Gentle Impulsion
7,792 Posts
Is it bad if the majority of my votes were for the hot dudes? Especially Michael Fassbender chasing a puppy around the park into my lap. I mean, come on!

·
SAS Member
8800 blue lick road
42,154 Posts
I got 19 out of 27 (in favour of food), but I didn't like some of the food/drink options so it was difficult. And I also don't know who a lot of those guys are.

I like guys I find attractive more than good food though. Slightly.

·
still delicious
3,038 Posts
Is the food free. If it is, I wouldn't take a second look at any of those men even if my ultimate ideal was there. Free food over everything.

·
Super Moderator
33,850 Posts

Please tell me you don't hate biscuits and gravy?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts