Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Loveless
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Managed to get a job a few months ago but of course anxiety ruined it. I could not stop drinking and after I while I knew I could not do this. I was always sick from the alcohol and exhausting myself. I just don't know what to do. I can't even get on the bus without drinking so you can imagine how work was for me. All people to is treat you like **** and look down at you because you are doing nothing with your life...if only they could understand. But I guess when people don't love you they don't even care...

·
Registered
64 Posts
People don't care about anyone but themselves. I've been deeply disappointed multiple times in my life that the people that are closest to you (mom, dad, best friend) turn their backs in the moments you need them the most. So I learned that the only person that should care about you is yourself.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey LonelyGemini, I am so sorry to hear that you are going through this. I am in a similar situation myself. I am going to have to quit my job today because of how anxious it is making me. My family doesnt understand what I am going through and they got so upset and angry with me.

Know that you arent alone struggling with this. I hope you feel better soon
hugs

1 - 3 of 3 Posts