Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 280 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you live in Winnipeg and are looking for a social anxiety support group, reply to this thread. Ive only just started therapy but I've heard that support groups are very advantageous to overcoming social anxiety disorder. :)

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hey there Shallow. I'm from Winnipeg and I'd be interested in a support group. There are actually a few people from Winnipeg on this forum. Some of us had even met up a few times as kind of a social/support group. I'd be interested in doing that again, but I'm in Vancouver for the summer, coming back in the fall. I'm sure there's some other people from Winnipeg interested in this though.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hello grammerPolice,

I'm back in Winnipeg now and I'm interested in starting a support group back up. I know there is still some interest from some of the people in Winnipeg for this. Some of us (such as myself :p) are a bit busy with school right now, but maybe in a few weeks when everything's calmed down we can have another meetup.

·
Registered
105 Posts
If some people are interested I'm thinking of organizing a meetup. I want to get an idea of what time people are available. I was thinking we could meet one evening at a coffee shop, maybe around the 1st week of October. Anybody interested?

·
ISFJ
1,473 Posts
I used to live in Winnipeg, now I'm in Regina :(
I WOULD be interested.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hey guys,

Just thought I'd let you know that a few of us from Winnipeg met up last week for brunch. It was pretty good, though a bit of a challenge finding a place that was open (some restaurant's don't update there websites lol). I'm interested in going out again if other people are interested. Head out to do something fun :). I like meeting new people :D. Feel free to post here or PM me if you're interested. Or even if you'd just like to talk.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Winnipegers still here?

Hey there, if there are Winnipegers poking around here, I'd like to get together with other people who are interested in trying to help eachother with social anxiety/issues.

I don't use the term disorder.

Please let me know if your out there!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Hey, I'm out here :p. I'd be interested in getting together with people, or just chatting or whatever. Feel free to PM me if anyone's interested in talking.

·
Registered
73 Posts
I would love to talk with others who have SA. I feel like you guys are the only people I can be myself around. Peggers still meeting?

1 - 20 of 280 Posts