Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

My name is Tom and I have social anxiety! I have decided to help myself come to terms with SA, by documenting my experiences on the internet in hope of educating others, and help spot similar traits between us.

I have wrote a sample of my work, and hope to expand on it and create a professional website depending on how this content is received.

Please will you have a look and let me know if it is worth continuing.
Thanks in advance,
Tom.

www.TheDigitalSurgeon.co.uk/SAD.html

·
Lost
275 Posts
Hey Tom. I definitely think it's a good idea. The more awareness spread about SA, the better IMO. :yes Society needs to learn that SA is a real thing that affects many people. Like my therapist tells me, everyone has anxiety from time to time, it's our way of protecting ourselves. It's just that unfortunately some of us have an extreme case of it.

I could relate to everything that's written in the link.

I want people to be able to identify with me. From my mental torment during day to day activities, to the physical changes I experience in hope that you can relate.
Documenting your daily experiences is a great idea. It would help many SA sufferers with the small day to day things that inflate SA perhaps without us even noticing. I mean, the smallest things can make me a socially anxious wreck. It would be interesting to hear of all the little 'tasks' one person suffering with SA has to deal with in terms of general life - and how you get on with those tasks.

Anyway, If you do decide to continue with the website, I'll definitely be reading. :)

Also I forgot to mention, welcome to the forum :)

·
Banned
497 Posts
Hello all,

My name is Tom and I have social anxiety! I have decided to help myself come to terms with SA, by documenting my experiences on the internet in hope of educating others, and help spot similar traits between us.

I have wrote a sample of my work, and hope to expand on it and create a professional website depending on how this content is received.

Please will you have a look and let me know if it is worth continuing.
Thanks in advance,
Tom.

www.TheDigitalSurgeon.co.uk/SAD.html
absolutely !!! wot you are doing is great

keep going

1 - 3 of 3 Posts