Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, came across this forum after searching social anxiety and misanthropy. the reason i search those is because i am not really a shy person nor do i have much trouble publicly, but i prefer to have as little interaction and obligations as i can manage with people, save the few closest to me.

some of my family wonder whether i have social anxiety because i am a recluse and enjoy time on my own or at most with my closest (2-3 ppl tops) and am wat you might call estranged, including even to long term friends and close family members. i cut out most people of my past slowly and am happy to say that i keep my dealings to bare minimum, mainly business related, while enjoying a lot of time unwinding within close quarters of two people, my husband and closest friend.

so that is some background on me. havent seen much of this forum yet but it did strike me as different than others i visited on this matter.

not sure wether i will get to post much but in the meantime, wanted to say hello to you guys and to enjoy ur weekends

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hey thanks man. asocial.. i heard of this but just went over my head, never got to look into it much.. will do.

glad you enjoy toronto, im sure so will your nieces and nephews. there are too many restaurants to chose from, even the suburbs have real authentic eclectic stuff, the asian places especially are affordable.

·
Registered
154,233 Posts
Welcome, 8Vessels! :)

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
Hey 8vessels welcome. :hyper

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.