Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Leben ist verrückt!!!!
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

For those who are looking for a relationship, why do you want to have a boyfriend/girlfriend? Do you think that you would be happier????:) What are your reasons?

·
Dancing on my own
1,665 Posts
- Build social skills
- Give me something to look forward to
- Have crazy uuh, sex
- Feel loved

I could go on & on.
Basically this. Plus I want companionship and to be able to please someone in the same way they please me.

Lol at the "crazy" in "crazy sex" :b

·
Live. Laugh. Learn
4,101 Posts
Having companionship
Being in a loving relationship(I have no clue what this feels like)
Having sex, of course
Being in a good happy family(didn't have this when I was growing up)

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
I dunno, not being so lonely is a plus...

I've never really talked with someone "in depth" in a while, if at all, so a nice deep conversation would be nice. It'd be nice to hear a different point of view from someone else, on some subjects.

Just hanging out, doing nothing with someone is fun, maybe we can explore each others interests, she'll game it up with me, I'll do something with her... Just have fun!

Feeling needed/wanted and making myself useful to someone sounds great. I've got a lotta love to give, I think. If I had a girlfriend, I'd be pretty attached to her, she'd be very important to me... Showing affection or love, is never a bad thing.

Plus, boobsh.... lol

·
Silent
346 Posts
There are so many reasons...
The feelings of being loved, cared for, and understood. Someone to spend time with and hang out- just being ourselves. Being able to give to them what they give to me, and of course the intimacy- both sexual and emotional.

·
Leben ist verrückt!!!!
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
There are so many reasons...
The feelings of being loved, cared for, and understood. Someone to spend time with and hang out- just being ourselves. Being able to give to them what they give to me, and of course the intimacy- both sexual and emotional.
:D

·
Registered
622 Posts
I very much want a boyfriend/lover, because I'm 28 and I've never had one. Yes, I think I'll be much happier and to have someone to love me (besides my parents), someone to cuddle with, to wake up next to, to have sex with, to share things with, etc.

·
Registered
533 Posts
To have someone to cuddle with and feel an intense emotional connection with I guess.

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
- i want a girlfriend who understands me and accept me for the way i am - flaws and all.
- companionship
- a girlfriend to do things with
- physical intimacy
- to feel wanted and needed
- to be desired
- to feel less alone
- for support
- to help carry my baggages. it's getting too heavy to handle by myself. i'll help carry hers in return.

·
Banned
3,285 Posts
Cause I'm mentally ready for one, just that lately the women I've been coming across are still in their immature phase and aren't ready for anything serious. Got everything going great for me except relationships.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts