• to get a bf

Votes: 8 7.3%
  • other

Votes: 26 23.9%
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Mainly to kill time. I'm looking for a new job and have practically no social life. I know once I get working again my anxiety will let up a little. I wish I could say I joined for support but I know that the only thing that will make me better is getting my drunk a** working again.

·
Registered
9,376 Posts
I first joined to look for a boyfriend and see if anyone here could relate to the anxiety I had been experiencing. I found this site shortly after a guy I had a crush on rejected me because of my SA.

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
For Support..& To Kill Time, Depending

Why do you come to this site???
Initially i never really visited the site when i first registered, but it's gradually become routine, i would say i'm here for support in a lot of things, i usually don't start many topics, i'll reply mostly to answer someone's question..or lend an opinion. Then i have those days where i have no life, & i come to this site :( i guess it's also nice being on a forum around people who understand you on some level..however i also feel like some people here abuse SAS though, like on you're poll it said in one checkmark box, dates or something like that, i feel like some people are only here on the forums to talk sex advice (which may not be bad as long as it's sincere advice..or support), or bore about how they are still virgins & can't get laid, it's repetitive..i don't see how that helps in something regarding SA, but that's just me. Anyways i do find the site helpful, it's helped me realize the things i need to work on, to make myself better, but it's still painfully hard though:afr

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
I joined for a few reasons, I persist for one.... boredom.

And maybe a little bit of false hope.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Well, I'm kind of a loser and I entertain myself arguing about stupid crap on forums.

Since I also have SAD, SAS is just the right place for me.

·
Live. Laugh. Learn
4,101 Posts
Mainly to kill time cuz I'm bored but I'm open to the other options if somebody here actually finds me interesting. ;)

·
자신을 사랑 해
1,420 Posts
I initially came out of curiosity and for support. I stay because I think I might be able to help others. Also, I have "met" some people that I really enjoy and would eventually want to meet in person.

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
Mostly for SA support as well as helping others. I also came here to let off steam and goof off, which I can't really do in real life situations. Guess that would fall under "killing time".

·
Registered
3,005 Posts
Kill time and make friends (although I'm not very good at that.) I like it here. I've been coming here for so long that it has a home-like feel.

·
Banned
8,418 Posts
brilliant poll

·
You spoony bard!
8,729 Posts
I don't know. None of the above? At first I was curious to see what if anything others have been doing or what sort of help I could find. After wasting my time trying to chase down and talk to a therapist, I realized most of my issues are stress and income related and that half of my anxiety is because I have so little control of my life. I like to analyze things and I guess that's why I try to debate so much, because I feel like most of you are in the same boat I am, from global pressures that few have bothered to realize or try to fight at any level. Most people simply seem to accept that they are inevitable and for some reason that really bothers me to just say fine I'll be a good little serf the rest of my life.

·
Banned
12,868 Posts
Im on a mission from God

·
Registered
1,191 Posts
I come here first to kill time, second for support.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts