Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I reckon they're a god send. Everytime I put jeans on I automatically feel like a sexy, confident woman. Seriously. Is it the same for anyone else? Girls? Oh and add a denim jacket to that. I automatically feel super confident. And with heels I feel.. superhuman. I think Jeans, Denim Jackets, Perfume, Heels and my beautiful Necklace are what get me through the day! They're comfy and nice to look at! Anyone else agree?

·
Banned
342 Posts
I feel extremely confident(might be a little arrogant) when wearing clothes that is stylish and well-fit and tailored perfectly to fit my body figure.

·
Haruhi
570 Posts
guess since you know you're working it and look good.

i only tried jeans like twice and just makes my SA to bad.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I feel extremely confident(might be a little arrogant) when wearing clothes that is stylish and well-fit and tailored perfectly to fit my body figure.
You know how I feel then. It's not arrogant it's just you being positive about yourself. :)

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
As in: 'well of course wearing something on your legs helps you feel less anxious, because it means you aren't going round with your underwear showing'

I tried to be funny and failed basically :um
No I find it funny now :) Your right about that! Maybe it's just the feeling of protection :) Don't feel stupid! I'm the one who should feel that way!

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
No I find it funny now :) Your right about that! Maybe it's just the feeling of protection) Don't feel stupid! I'm the one who should feel that way!
Haha yay! She gets it :)

As someone who wears jeans anytime I have to leave the house, I definatly agree they are pretty good for confidance :D

·
o_O
6,024 Posts
Maybe because they look better than other pants. I feel better when I wear tight jeans or just tighter pants in general compared to loose ones which make me feel frumpy and gross.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
They way they fit on you makes you feel confident? You must be comfortable with your body. That's good. :)
I guess so :) I have slimmed down more lately after shaping up. I was never big but I felt like exercising. I think jeans are just.. ment to be complimenting :) Thanks for pointing that out. Never thought of it that way actually.

·
Supreme Shyness Overlord
70 Posts
with the majority of my clothes, i'd say they make me feel more put together and confident. when i go shopping, it takes me forever to find a good fitting jean or pant that i like for my body. when i find the one, oh yeah. it's an awesome feeling.

i never though i could rock color skinny jeans, but last weekend i went shopping with a friend and found two pair that look great. i wear them all the time now haha..along with my new wedges :)

i might not be a confident person, but at least i kind of look the part!

·
hmm.
334 Posts
Nice / expensive clothes usually have that effect, the only pants i enjoy wearing is jeans, i have so many pairs lol :)

·
Registered
2,693 Posts
I can think of two reasons.

1. Most people wear jeans, so you feel like you "fit in" with people when you wear them.

2. You "fill them out" well and get compliments from people.​

1 - 20 of 21 Posts