Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The only people i seem to get along with are adults over 30 years old any younger then that its impossible too even strike up a conversation with them without being shunned.Usually ill get made fun of or ignored by other teenagers no matter how hard i try to be friendly with them.All of the teens in my neighborhood dont like me and its not paranoia i have nearly fought some of these kids over nothing and its sad because i seem to be able to get along well with alot of adults definately not all but most.Any one else have the same problem?

·
Registered
10,667 Posts
I have really comfortable conversations with a 15 year old and I'm 23. She is mature unlike so many people my age. For me it doesn't matter who I socialize with no matter their age as long as they aren't rude a**h*les.

·
We all deserve something.
1,786 Posts
I have really comfortable conversations with a 15 year old and I'm 23. She is mature unlike so many people my age. For me it doesn't matter who I socialize with no matter their age as long as they aren't rude a**h*les.
I'm the same way, I met a 14 year old and he seems a lot more mature than majority of people my age, he's a really cool kid, and I connect with him pretty well. Can't seem to make friends my age though, they all just seem to want to drink and party :um

·
nothing
516 Posts
I don't mind having older friends, but I'd really like to find someone that is more closer to my age. And perhaps one that is a girl. I need more girl friends.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts