Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
2,013 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i like someone who is a bit of a hipster and who's reserved and shy but is also fun and goofy. someone who enjoy the same interests as i do and do normal things like going to the movies, bowling, going on walks and doing nature activities, going to concerts and etc. who likes to dance and party but not too much. someone who reads a lot and can suggest books to me. someone i can cuddle with in a platonic manner. maybe someone from the same family background so we can understand how it feels. yes, where do i order one? preferably female. i'm rather biased towards the female gender.

·
I don't even know.....
278 Posts
I would say someone slightly older than me, who enjoys reading and the arts.They would have to be more like the sort of person who likes curling up with a good book, as opposed to a athlete.They would have to be quite thoughtful and able to have a good laugh.

·
Registered
464 Posts
I'm already living with my ideal companion - my cats :) Other people are just too much drama and stress to live with.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Thumbs up to you. Cats hardly ever disappoint.
Ditto.

But if I were picking a person, it would be somebody laid back, without a bad temper, somebody smart, a deep thinker, and somebody very strong in their faith (Christian). And I think the ideal companion should make you a better, stronger person, not drag you down.

·
Little Winged One
6,445 Posts
Hmm....Someone who's low key,smart but not too smart-they tend to be self absorbed-maybe someone with SA qualities,not a loner though-I would get frustrated trying to bring them out of themselves-I like a guy with a nice facial structure,but I wouldn't need anyone gorgeous-someone kind yet won't run from a conflict if it's truly necessary. Someone I felt was my best friend and vice versa,honesty is super important to me,someone I could respect - I'm sure there's other traits I'd like,but these are big.

·
subtastic
7,692 Posts
When I was in elementary school, I had a friend who liked going for walks, reading Archie comics, and playing with her cats. She was my ideal companion at the time, but I imagine she's moved on to new things since then.

So basically, I need to hang out with eight year olds.

·
Nowhere Man
2,415 Posts
Meet me at Wayne Manor!

Deedoodeedoodeedadeedoodoo!

I imagine that's what the batman wipe would sound like...

·
Beasting
118 Posts
As far as appearance I want someone who take excellent care of their hygeine, but doesn't bother too much about their appearance and is ok going out in a hoodie with messy hair and no makeup. Thats pretty attractive to me. If she's constantly fixing herself up, wearing uncomfortable clothes and wearing pounds of make up it's quite the turn off.
Personalitywise, sweet, easygoing, and not overly outgoing but can still hold a decent conversation. Slightly shy is best.

Also, one that can make a good sandwich.
Just kidding.

But really, thats a plus :)

·
Registered
84 Posts
someone who values knowledge, has a good sense of humor, shows respect for people and for himself, but above all someone I can call my friend.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts