Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Currently I mean

Mine's Daniel Bryan for sure. I used to really like Punk though. Who's yours?

Of all time - I would have to say The Rock

·
Registered
10 Posts
Call me weird, but Goldust. He was around during the Attitude Era and is still around. No matter what, he always has entertaining storylines.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Call me weird, but Goldust. He was around during the Attitude Era and is still around. No matter what, he always has entertaining storylines.
Oh indeed. Goldust has been around forever. And his brother Cody Rhoades (spelling?) is pretty good with his disaster kick and all.

I love the guys that have been in the business a while like undertaker and john cena.

·
Depression Legend
583 Posts
Currently? I like The Shield. Those guys are awesome.

I also like Daniel Bryan since I've been following that guy's career since his ROH and NJPW days. The same goes for CM Punk. I used to also love Shawn Michaels before he retired. His matches were always top quality. Goldust is also very solid. He's in the best shape of his life and he hasn't missed a step.

·
Registered
1,364 Posts
gillberg

·
"Lost Soul"
1,330 Posts
When I used to watch WWE back in 2003-2008-ish, my favorite wrestler used to be John Cena. I just liked that he was the "good" guy while Randy was kinda the villian lol.
And my favorite diva was Trish Stratus. She was beautiful, but could still kick a guy's *** lol

My favorite wrestlemania ever :D

·
Pillock
881 Posts
I haven't really watched it these past couple of years since moving out. My favourite ever is probably Rob Van Dam, then Kurt Angle. I got hooked back when you had HHH, The Rock, Cactus Jack, the Undertaker and Stone Cold as the main Championship contenders then Jericho, Angle, Benoit, Guerrero below them then the Dudleys, Hardys, Edge and Christian, APA, Too Cool as the tag teams. Probably loads I've forgotten as well.

·
Registered
2,254 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I haven't really watched it these past couple of years since moving out. My favourite ever is probably Rob Van Dam, then Kurt Angle. I got hooked back when you had HHH, The Rock, Cactus Jack, the Undertaker and Stone Cold as the main Championship contenders then Jericho, Angle, Benoit, Guerrero below them then the Dudleys, Hardys, Edge and Christian, APA, Too Cool as the tag teams. Probably loads I've forgotten as well.
Dang now that's a list haha. I forgot about the old wwe and how great it was. I miss hhh (b4 he was the authority), the rock, stone cold Steve Austin, benoit, jericho, and guerrero too. Oh and the nwo, and Rakeeshee (spelling?), man those guys were awesome.

Ahh those were the days. It seems like the new wwe has gotten a little bland tbh. Compared to old wwe of course. It's still pretty cool to watch but I don't feel that connection to the new wrestlers like I did with the old ones.

·
Pillock
881 Posts
Dang now that's a list haha. I forgot about the old wwe and how great it was. I miss hhh (b4 he was the authority), the rock, stone cold Steve Austin, benoit, jericho, and guerrero too. Oh and the nwo, and Rakeeshee (spelling?), man those guys were awesome.

Ahh those were the days. It seems like the new wwe has gotten a little bland tbh. Compared to old wwe of course. It's still pretty cool to watch but I don't feel that connection to the new wrestlers like I did with the old ones.
Yeah I think they got sued or threatened to get sued back then because they would show 'steel chair' shots and stuff. They've toned it down a lot since then. It's still enjoyable in its own way. I just remembered when they had the Hardcore title was available 24/7 and Crash Holly would always end up with the title. And all those TLC tag matches were awesome. I used to love it. Rikishi was his name, I loved him too, I think he ended up running over Stone Cold and got thrown off the top of the Hell in a Cell.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts