Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:popcorn :popcorn In thirty minutes, Shark Week begins on the Discovery Channel. My favorite event of that network. Also it's being hosted by Adam and Jamie of "Mythbusters", one of my favorite shows.

It begins tonight with a dissection of the movie Jaws. Who's as exited as I am? :popcorn :popcorn

·
Registered
415 Posts
I love Mythbusters...wish they'd get rid of the mythterns though...gah! I just want Jaime and Adam! The Jaws show was good though :)

·
Yup.. it's me!
2,458 Posts
I love mythbusters also... but keep the mythterns... the lady mythterns that is...

·
Spectacular Member
21,089 Posts
mythbusters rocks!!

·
Registered
779 Posts
The mythbusters shark show was a fun episode to watch, and I don't usually enjoy the show.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
I just watched an episode of myth busters shark show. It was great. I liked it when they put that fake guy under the water with the sharks and he was punching the sharks with his robotic arms. It was very interesting. :popcorn

·
Registered
266 Posts
I love Mythbusters. I feel that lately the Discovery Channel has been, somewhat, drifting away from it's learning roots and has come up with some stupid shows (Sorry, but I think Monster House fits more into HGTV) and Mythbusters is the only good show. I know they have no choice over it, but still...The only good show.

I'm really looking forward to more shark myths. They kicked Jaws butt. It was like 3 to 2.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts