Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So who else is dreading new years eve?

If you're going to a party and already worrying(like me)

Or

You have not been invited anywhere

Or

You don't want to go out

·
Sternritter
964 Posts
Haven't gotten an invite grrr. Kind of dreading it.

·
SAS's koala
2,287 Posts
Ill just be staying in for new years! :drunk, my family never does anything for it anyway :b

·
Mega awesome
5,080 Posts
I will be staying in and making my own party....with 90s shows and some drinks. And alsso spend it with ya'll great folks.

Oh! Also dreading it tooo...just basically the new year.

·
Sternritter
964 Posts
I will be staying in and making my own party....with 90s shows and some drinks. And alsso spend it with ya'll great folks.

Oh! Also dreading it tooo...just basically the new year.
What 90's shows?

·
Banned
12,909 Posts
Not really. New Years eve will be just another Saturday for me.

·
?
2,519 Posts
I'm going to a party too. Bringing this random girl as my date... I've only ever talked to her twice. Not really feeling this. This month has SUCKED.

·
Sternritter
964 Posts
On TeenNick they are doing a new years eve countdown with 90s nick shows and commercials...and I think it lasts all night too.
Awhhh dude! I love 90's nicktoons. Actually i made a couple dvds with old toons on them and old commercials between shows. Was stuck in a nostalgia time warp for a whole year.

·
Enemy Within
1,272 Posts
I have been invited tonight by some friends with which I usually meet about 3 or 4 times a year, so we are not that close, at least not me to them as they are with each other. Probably will go is either this or spend it at my aunts and dread every second

·
Registered
1,981 Posts
I'm not dreading it, but I'm not really looking forward to it either. I'll get slowly pie-eyed whilst watching episodes of the big bang theory and fall asleep before midnight.

·
Banned
12,147 Posts
I think I'll just sit here and whack myself in the forehead with a frying pan for each number they count down so I'm basically unconscious on the floor by the time they get to All Land Slime.

·
Registered
9,274 Posts
Just a reason to consume alcohol. But other than that, it doesn't matter to me. I am hoping for a better year than this one has been though.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts