Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
207 Posts
I played the beta and wasn't too impressed.

Acquiring companions and directing the flow of quests/instances with different conversations was novel, but other than those features, it's more of the same. The environments, in my opinion, were dry and lacking in immersion and even somewhat linear. PvP wasn't that great either from what I experienced.

Hopefully it improves with time, because there is definitely potential for a more refined and polished game.

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
SWTOR is awesome. I'm not really an MMO player but I do love this game. Unfortunatly SA makes it hard for me to find friends on there, but oh well...

·
Banned
451 Posts
I looked at a bunch of reviews and they all kept mentioning the story line\ cut scene dialogue as the main attraction between each of the different class. I am sorry but the last thing I want is a story line in my MMORPG. What I want is a hard grinding game that has items , abilities, levels and cool looking clothing to look forward to. I want the guy next to me who sucks at playing to die and not progress in the game nearly as fast as me. I want there to be such hard end game content that I probably will never be able to see it, but I will be happy just to know that it exist.
This game sounds like what Wow has turned into. A game that requires no skill to play through, no really challenging end game content one you play through it. All there is left to do is start a new class and play through there story that everyone and there retarded *** dog is seeing. If I want a story I read a book or watch a movie, keep your sucky *** stories out of MMORPG games!

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
I love it, my only concern is the main thing that sets it apart is being a story driven, fully voiced cinematic mmo. Thats great and all but being an mmo this sells on monthly subscriptions, not one time buys, and as great as all those features are will i or anyone else still care enough to keep playing after 2 or 3 run through?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts