1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Regretful still.
1,595 Posts
Yep, Pac.

·
Registered
252 Posts
I don't get how people are Still making this comparison. how do you decide who's the better rapper? What do you look at? They were both great in their own way. I think it's a bit tired and silly to compare them.

·
Banned
3,285 Posts
I felt more in line with Tupac. Biggie was like a rich version of Tupac in terms of lyrics and growing up. Seems Biggie had a more priviledged childhood than 2Pac.

·
Registered
3,503 Posts
Biggie probably

·
Registered
1,723 Posts
I think Biggie may have been a more clever lyricist, but Pac made more meaningful songs. They were both great in their own way.

·
Registered
800 Posts
I can understand someone being more into Biggie than Pac, especially if they're from the East Coast and just pick him out of loyalty but as far as I'm concerned who was the better of the 2 isn't even up for discussion.

Tupac lived the struggle and wrote real and meaningful rhymes whilst Biggie rapped about a street life he was sheltered from and never really lived,

Personally Puffy's production put me right of Big and I've been into Pac since 2Pacalypse Now, so idk maybe I speak with a little bias but whatever Tupac wins my vote.

·
Registered
7,948 Posts
Biggie was the better lyricist, but 2pac was more consistent when it came to great records..

·
Out there...
5,124 Posts
I felt more in line with Tupac. Biggie was like a rich version of Tupac in terms of lyrics and growing up. Seems Biggie had a more priviledged childhood than 2Pac.
This is more or less what I think. Tupac always seemed to struggle through, while Biggie always just laid back and enjoyed all the "*****s", so to speak. That alone would always make me go towards Tupac. Although Tupac always felt like a "martyr" (to the point of ridiculousness - and he recorded albums, knowing he would die beforehand), I still kind of have this respect otherwise.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts