·
자신을 사랑 해
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

Too funny.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I'd love to. But I'm a college student and I'm just not in a financial situation to be traveling right now. Hopefully I can go back soon to see my little nephews.

·
자신을 사랑 해
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'd love to. But I'm a college student and I'm just not in a financial situation to be traveling right now. Hopefully I can go back soon to see my little nephews.
You've been then? I miss it lots and lots.

·
Registered
10,667 Posts
At a dinner at my my house yesterday, these two girls were talking about wanting to go to Korea to watch a game. Honestly, the farthest I've been away from home is Iran. Korea is way farther than that. No thanks.

·
SAS Member
8800 blue lick road
42,214 Posts
Seems better than Greenland, at least.
Korea's biome is temperate broadleaf and mixed forests. That sounds better than tundra, so I agree.

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Awww no fair, why won't you take me with you :cry

Cannibalism & animals deep fried and boiled while they are alive, no ta.
I don't think cannibalism is part of Korean culture, if you're referring to cannibalism in North Korea, that's because the people there are starving and have nothing else to eat.

I would like to visit North Korea.

But I'm not joking.
So would I, but I wouldn't want to give flowers and bow down to the statues of Kim Il Sung and Kim Jong Il.

·
자신을 사랑 해
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
So would I, but I wouldn't want to give flowers and bow down to the statues of Kim Il Sung and Kim Jong Il.
Me too. Let's go!

·
permanently barnacled
4,801 Posts
I want to eat a live octopus.... Count me in.

·
자신을 사랑 해
1,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I want to eat a live octopus.... Count me in.

Silly. You can do that in the states!

Also, that's disgusting. :um

·
permanently barnacled
4,801 Posts
Silly. You can do that in the states!

Also, that's disgusting. :um
Roar!.... I don't think you'd be able to find a place in the states unless it was like a hole in the wall backstreet restaurant. Animal rights organizations would have the **** on blast till it was shut down in a matter of weeks.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts