Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Channel 13 Said Im A Punk
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm bored and if you PM me I'll write you a story. Or i might not. I might even write one if you just post an idea. Or not. Just tell me what you want it to be about. Don't expect it to be great. Or very long. Like I said, I'm bored. And don't judge me. I'm doing you a favor. Don't ever bite the hand that feeds you (stories).

·
Banned
9,587 Posts
I'm bored and if you PM me I'll write you a story. Or i might not. I might even write one if you just post an idea. Or not. Just tell me what you want it to be about. Don't expect it to be great. Or very long. Like I said, I'm bored. And don't judge me. I'm doing you a favor. Don't ever bite the hand that feeds you (stories).
Are you a fan of Dragon Ball Z? Street Fighter? I started writing a story about that a long time ago but never finished it. If you are a fan, then you can read my story and finish it, but it will be very VERY long, like 50 pages, I already have like 7-12 pages.

·
Channel 13 Said Im A Punk
513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
^^I'll write a story about writing a story about street fighter dragon balls. Doing this form a phone so it will fall short of the 50 pagees you require.

"I pay you to write, shut up and write." I said.

"You haven't paid me anything yet." said the idiot in front of me.

"You havent written me anything yet. That's what writing on spec means. You don't get paid a speck until you write me something good. So shut up and write." I said.

"Write what? You're just doing moves." said the ignoramus before me.

"Jesus. You told me you could write. Writers write about life experiences. Write about your experience of watching my fighting moves. Make it good too. And throw in a lot of, you know, descriptives. " I said.

The density of some people. Amazing. Would he know a hadoken from a kamehameha? Probably not, at least until it's too late. Heh.

Arguing made my shoulder throb more. Or maybe that was the sensation of chi flowing. It's so hard to get accurate information on the internet about such things.

I know one thing though. Don't trust doctors. The body heals itself. Just like between rounds in street fighter. I didn't need a surgery and my shoulder doesn't need 6 weeks to recover. When are people finally gonna wake up and open their minds to possibilities that exist outside of the human realm?

"Know thyself" said the great philosopher king in the Bible. I'd forgotten this lesson, and for that I am partially to blame for my injury. My ego drove me toward Sagat, the peerless thai boxer. And after pride comes the fall. Actually that should be rewritten, after the tiger uppercut comes the fall. I tried to demolish a car using the moves of a character I was totally out of alignment with. And I have a dislocated shoulder to thank me for my efforts. A properly placed Shoryuken would have cut through Detroit steel like a knife through butter. I won't make that mistake again. Ryu, modest and humble, can you forgive me for going astray in a moment of weakness?

"Are you okay?" said the moron. "You're not doing anything." posited the dumbass

"Write." I commanded.

That's all i've got time for. doing this at work

1 - 3 of 3 Posts