Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
insert witty comment here
6,195 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have phases when I bid every day but of course not necessarily buying everything.

Although recently I have bought:

a coffee table
a pair of boots
a t-shirt
another top
a web cam

Now I have my eye on a printer, a little Art Deco lamp, a pair of Levi's Jeans, Perl earrings and a pair of Ballerinas.

Now that I have written it out it seems like a lot! I need to get a life :lol

·
Registered
2,804 Posts
lol there's too much on there I get overwhelmed. I've only ever bought a few pairs of shoes... I love shoes. I could easily get a lot more **** off ebay. One pair of shoes I got were worth £95 orriginally and I got them for £20. I was really happy I told anyone who'd listen. No one cared lol. One person did "shoe people" get it.

·
Call Me !!!!
4,066 Posts
I only sell stuff on it, ugh paypal just raped my bank account today for something i sold months ago, not impressed btw :no

·
Banned
309 Posts
i love ebay but i have to stay away from it because i get addicted lol. I buy little trinkets especially cheap hello kitty stuff.^_^

·
Somewhere but not here.
1,802 Posts
I have a distrust of online shopping. Not sure why, but I've only ordered from 2 sites (Amazon and Newegg) and only after making absolute sure that everything was right and good.

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
I live in the dark ages. I've never used e-bay.

·
Positively Revolting Hag
6,547 Posts
I've never used it, but my sister has. I don't know if there's anything on there I'd want that I couldn't go to the shops and buy.

·
is getting over herself
12,022 Posts
I love ebay. I've shopped and sold. selling stuff right now as a matter of fact.
I've bought vintage pink kid leather opera gloves that were waaayyy too small for me, but I had to have them.

I've bought fabric, electrical gadgets, a racing bike, all sorts. Love it.

·
Yup.. it's me!
2,458 Posts
I've bought some things and sold some things... you can find some really good deals.. and find some things that you can't find in the stores anymore...

·
Banned
3,167 Posts
I use it to buy stuff under £10 mostly that are dearer in the high street stores. Also sell now and again.
Good experiences so far in the 6 years I've been on there.

·
Registered
515 Posts
I've bought a few things like cds or little collectable items. But nothing big or expensive. Haven't sold anything yet but really want to.

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
I use Ebay, mostly to get cd's and movies.

·
Viva La Raza!
34,841 Posts
i never bought anything from there before. i did order some comic books there once but i read the thing wrong, it was actually a copy to DVD/CD of the comic. i told the seller im backing out because i read it wrong but he kept on insisting that i should send the payment to him. i got out of it by asking the seller if he had permission from the publisher of copying and selling their comics. never heard from him after that.

·
Banned
4,722 Posts
Yes, I love ebay :) I buy things there far more often than I buy things in actual shops. I suppose I have quite unusual tastes, and it's great for vintage/ antique jewellery and clothing. I like to have one-of-a-kind things. Etsy is good too.

·
Registered
604 Posts
I love Ebay! Mostly for their vintage jewlery like tutliputli said. The selection is endless. I'll purchase lots of bags from ebay as well and dvd's.

2,348 Posts
i just bought 3 film cameras, 2 flashes and about 5 lenses. The same purchase. It was pretty cheap. :)

I will probably sell the flashes since I have a Vivitar flash already, I don't really need more than one. I don't know how to sell things yet though on ebay.

·
subtastic
7,692 Posts
I bought a battery for my Zune and a battery for my bf's camera on Ebay. I think I'm going to do all my electronics purchases on Ebay, now. So many inexpensive things are to be had.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts