Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Crazy Artist
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know I love animals and can't help drawing anthro's and cute little animals. People have always made me nervous so I have a stronger understanding of animal anatomy. Anyways, I thought I would show my latest creations. I will post some more later. Have to go practice my driving now.^^

·
Banned
3,217 Posts
the color is SO detailed. how did you draw them.

·
Villain in glasses
3,511 Posts
I'm a horrible artist, but these are truly amazing. I kinda wish I could draw better in fact I almost failed art, but that was because she was an annoyingly strict teacher.

·
Crazy Artist
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Aww thanks guys.^^ I have a cintiq tablet and draw them on paper and scan them into the computer. Then I color and outline them in photoshop.

Here are some of my latest anthros

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Wow, they really are very good. :) I think you could be a professional illustrator of children's books, you know. Or anything that involves these kind of creations.

·
Crazy Artist
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh thanks. I would love to do that for a living, not sure how to break into that business though.

·
Registered
536 Posts
I know I love animals and can't help drawing anthro's and cute little animals. People have always made me nervous so I have a stronger understanding of animal anatomy. Anyways, I thought I would show my latest creations. I will post some more later. Have to go practice my driving now.^^
Those drawings are nice.Do you draw real animals too ? If i want to draw,i always draw only animals but it was longtime before.These days i don't have time for that.I have made some manipulations of prehistoric animals.

·
Crazy Artist
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes I draw real animals too but since I am an animation major I like to do more cartoony styles of art.

·
Crazy Artist
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oh thank guys. Here is my latest work. I am not sure I like the shading on the face, it is a little too much. Oh well it works for now.

·
Bye SAS
1,774 Posts
OP your drawings are amazing! I've never been a good drawer, especially with animals :b

If you love drawing, you should pursue it in a career of some kind because you're definitely professional!

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Ah this is the cat with the flaming sword! :D

It looks great, like all your others. I don't think there's anything wrong with the shading on the face (although I probably don't know enough about shading to say.) To me, it looks like a "jumping out of the darkness" effect on the face.

·
Crazy Artist
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Oh thanks guys.^^ I know this is going to sound silly, but having people say my work looks professional really helps me keep going. Art has always been my passion but it has also been my down fall. Many times I feel like the walls are caving in because I just can't get things right. I compare my work to others and think mine is no big deal, so thanks guys for your kind words. They really do help.

Oh and here is my version of the angel smilie face^^ I hope you like her.

·
Do You Even Shift?
4,679 Posts
Damn, Allison, you've got some MAD SKILLZ! ^.^

·
Registered
247 Posts
Oh those are sooo gorgeous!:clap

Were you always good at art? When did you start drawing?

·
Crazy Artist
383 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Oh my thank you guys.^^

I started drawing when I was around 6 years old and did not go to art classes until 10 maybe 9. Then when I got into the high school I really started drawing every moment I got.

However, I have a neat update. I just got offered a freelance job, my first one! I am so excited and can't wait to get started. I also have some new images in the works that I am working on that I should be posting fairly soon as well as some animations.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts