·
Leben ist verrückt!!!!
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who on here loves math and enjoys is?

·
Registered
81 Posts
I'm going to art school right now which unfortunately isn't too math-intensive, but I did love calculus in high school. :) Math and art were my two favorite subjects.

·
Its dawn here
6,082 Posts
I used to be a hobby of mine till I was 15,but then it harrassed me..
my answer is no..

·
Registered
138 Posts
not me I dread it. I don't get why we need to learn so much useless math equations when we will NEVER use it in our jobs(unless of course you CHOOSE to go in a math or science profession). it's ridiculous. all you really need to know is the basics of addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions, and percents. anything beyond is irrelevant to my life.

·
No me moleste mosquito
208 Posts
Love it, and as an engineering student I need it.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Honours Math student in da house.

For the record, I hated Math in High School. To hopefully avoid being super pretentious, I'll just say "real mathematics" is a profoundly beautiful subject and if it was like what we learned in High School there's no way I'd be studying it.

·
Registered
3,619 Posts
I love it...calculus II was my favorite course in all the courses of math I took and overall. But, engineering wasn't my thing since it involved too much science, which I suck at somehow.

·
inactive
4,029 Posts
Maths. With an 'S'. Thus MathematicS.

Oh America.

·
giggling ******
11,070 Posts
Maths. With an 'S'. Thus MathematicS.

Oh America.
You say id, I say ego. American English is the way to go.

I used to love mathematics, but then I realized how utterly unintelligent I am.

·
Registered
762 Posts
I've always loved math, and I like trying to solve problems that I make up. Sometimes the solutions take years to figure out...but that's the fun!

·
banana enthusiast
7,050 Posts
I love it. I'm doing a PhD in theoretical physics, so I better love it. I secretly used to read algebra / calculus etc. books I got from the library for fun in elementary and middle school when I had no friends. It was my only companion.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts