Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mine by far would have to be Marv..played by Mickey Rourke in Sin City.........I watched the movie 3 times just because I loved his character soooo much....Marv kicks ***

·
Registered
435 Posts
that dude in predator that's watching for the predator and breaks the razor off on his face lol... and then unloads a chaingun for like 5 minutes into the forest... cept then he gets his butt kicked like it ain't a thing...

the terminator is like the ultimate badass... "i told you not to kill anyone!!" ".... he'll live"

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
AGREE

AN overall badass in many movies would probably be clint eatwood.....maybe charles Bronson......I always had seen Mel Gibson as like a comical badass...... probably beacuse I watched the Lethal Weapon 1-4 soo much :agree wit for all around badass....

Thank goodness for laptop computers...well see ya I just arrived at six flags time to have some fun laterz

·
Registered
270 Posts
beanman24 said:
Mine by far would have to be Marv..played by Mickey Rourke in Sin City.........I watched the movie 3 times just because I loved his character soooo much....Marv kicks ***
Yep, saw the movie 2 times, just to see Marv... and Jessica Alba :nw

I also thought Daniel Day Lewis was a badass as Bill the Butcher in Gangs of New York.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Rambo. Don't mess with John Rambo.

And also Clint Eastwood (in his westerns and older works)

·
Registered
660 Posts
Bruce Campbell in The Evil Dead. "Ah you bastards! Why are you torturing me like this? WHY???"

·
You can do this!
4,464 Posts
Samuel L. Jackson's character in the movie Pulp Fiction. Scares me to this day.

·
Registered
323 Posts
^ That one was great. The scene where he gets his wallet back in the diner was hilarious (and bad *** ;) )

·
Comrade
1,559 Posts
Sidney Poitier as Virgil Tibbs (Heat of the Night), Jimmy Caan as Sonny Corleone, Harrison Ford as Jack Ryan, and of course, Al Pacino :cig

·
Registered
4,330 Posts
Ditto for Clint Eastwood in those spaghetti westerns and as Dirty Harry.
Ditto for John Rambo. The first Rambo was the best. IMO

·
Registered
80 Posts
Both Leon and Stansfield inthe The Professional.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts