MLB---Zack Greinke
NFL---T.O.
NBA---Paul Pierce

What about you guys(and girls)?

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
NBA - Brandon Roy
NFL - Brett Favre - If he returns again, if not I'll be looking for a new favorite player.

·
Registered
10,936 Posts
MLB: Johan Santana
NBA: Ray Allen
NFL: no single favorite player, but I like to root for guys from FCS schools (e.g., Joe Flacco, Brian Westbrook)
NHL: none (not a hockey fan)

·
In the doghouse
1,165 Posts
NFL - Brett Favre - If he returns again, if not I'll be looking for a new favorite player.
No worries. He shall return. I believe the Vikings have made major changes to their playbook already so they have to be pretty sure. He's just doing his seasonal "drama queen" thang.

NHL - Wayne Gretzky (lol...f*** if I know)
MLB - Ryan Braun
NBA - Tracy McGrady
NFL - Nick Collins/Charles Woodson/Greg Jennings/Donald Driver/Aaron Rodgers (I can't really separate these guys, so there ya go)

·
UnDeRrAtED
34,712 Posts
NFL-Marion Barber
NBA- Tracy McGrady

·
Banned
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
NFL-Marion Barber
NBA- Tracy McGrady
Marion Barber, nice. I'm a Cowboys fan and he's my favourite Cowboy. I still love T.O. though, even though he went to the Bills. It wasn't cause he didn't wanna be in Dallas, they didn't want him there anymore...which I found stupid, but whatever. He's only the 2nd best wide receiver of all-time.

·
Banned
1,375 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
MLB- Don Mattingly
NBA- Patrick Ewing/Charles Barkley
NFL- Mark Messier/Martin Brodeur
Do you believe it!? Do..you..believe it!? Mark Messier said "We will win Game 6"...he has JUST picked up the hat-trick.

Awesome moment, gives me chills everytime.

·
Equilibrian Epicurius
1,028 Posts
NHL - Thomas Vanek (homer pick)

Nhl - tj oshie
This kid is going to be a superstar in a few years. I loved that goal where he undressed a Canucks defensemen (Bieksa was it?) then held on to the puck as he skated over to the right side, and finally beat Luongo top-shelf. It was a thing of beauty.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Do you believe it!? Do..you..believe it!? Mark Messier said "We will win Game 6"...he has JUST picked up the hat-trick.

Awesome moment, gives me chills everytime.
I am not even really a Rangers fan but watching him skate around MSG with the cup as to be one of the best moments to happen there. It took them 54 years but it was well worth it.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts