Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've always wondered who is the oldest active and inactive member here in SAS.

I believe this site started way back in 2000 or did it start earlier?. I wonder if anybody who has been a member here in 2000 who is still active here in 2014 or 2013.

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
I've been here since October 10, 2002. I've been actively posting the entire time.

·
Registered
4,700 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I've been here since October 10, 2002. I've been actively posting the entire time.
Well that was fast. Man, almost reaching 30,000 posts. Did you ever change your avatar since 2002? I guess you win unless somebody else posts here.

·
SAS Member
31,286 Posts
I think it was ChrisA who founded the original site. His last post was in November of last year.

There are still some members that post now from that time period. I don't know about the inactive stat.

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
Man, almost reaching 30,000 posts.
I'm pretty sure post count is off, just as join dates are for really old members, have been reset when the board moved long ago.

My post count is also on the low side since my posts tend to be long. I rarely do one-word posts that quickly boost the count.

Did you ever change your avatar since 2002?
In 2002 I didn't have an avatar at all. That black 1911 pistol has been my avatar for a very long time and I have no plans to change it. For a while my avatar was animated, showing a Glock pistol cycling as it fired. For a short while it was the album cover from Iron Maiden's live album "Death on the Road." Back in 2002 I wasn't a "gun nut" -- I didn't even own a gun back then.

·
Viva La Raza!
34,841 Posts
Don't recall when I joined but it was back when SAS was on the e z board. I've been posting dime, minus the time I've been banned.

·
SAS Member
14,463 Posts
Don't recall when I joined but it was back when SAS was on the e z board. I've been posting dime, minus the time I've been banned.
I was also lurking the ez boards. My current join date says 2004, but i joined SAS in 2002 or something.

·
Retired Enforcer
19,112 Posts
Joined in August 2002

1 - 10 of 10 Posts