Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,401 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The first time I ever heard of Shinedown was like the third day that I arrived in Atlanta GA on the radio and listeners and the radio hosts were talking a lot about it so I thought it was like a local rock group southern type group, I guess cuz I was in Georgia or maybe it was the radio station that I was listening to that made it seem southern-but I've heard about them here too on a radio station here in Maryland, so I guess they're not southern...or are they? Shinedown sounds like a sothern rock group-is it metal............Also, are they popular everywhere? Are they regularly played on the radio now, to the point that even if u don't like the band, u probably know the name(like with linkin park/nickelback, etc) or are they played in certain spots only and only rock fans would recognize the name?

Also, are they any good?

·
Registered
176 Posts
I saw them at Rock on the Range. They sucked. (depressing) Thank god Pop Evil and Buckcherry were there. Oh, and Motley Crew hehe.

·
ThirdEyeGrind
1,284 Posts
Shinedown is a VERY generic rock band. They did have a good song called "45" but thats about it. If you're into Nickelback or Hinder (I despise all these bands buts thats just me) you'll more than likely love this band.

·
Done with SA
1,818 Posts
I've heard of them.
I saw them on MTV once and heard them on the radio. I didn't like them very much. They don't sound too great, in my opinion, nothing really makes them stand out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts