Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9,124 Posts
One is a better boxer the other is a better mixed martial artist.

·
Banned
92 Posts
yeah stylicho floyd is a world champion in five weight classes and is arguably the top p4p boxer in the world. i hope marquez beats him next week though, i cant wait.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
I am not much into fighting but for me Jerome Le Banner is an impressive fighter, especially his physique.

·
Banned
6,350 Posts
Mayweather doesnt fight to fight; he just fights to get to the next fight. Anderson fights for pride and for the sake of his sport. Boxing is dying and it's because of the Mayweather's of the world.

·
Banned
92 Posts
Silva wants to fight Roy Jones to prove that he's a superior overall fighter. I think that means that Mayweather is better doesn't it?
lol he wants to fight an old out of prime roy jones. its not like it matters because rjj would still dominate him in a boxing match.

·
Registered
73 Posts
lol he wants to fight an old out of prime roy jones. its not like it matters because rjj would still dominate him in a boxing match.
R. Jones Jr vs A. Silva in a boxing match, Jones Jr. would win.

A. Silva vs R. Jones Jr in an MMA match, A. Silva would win.
Even though Jones Jr. is not in his prime any longer, both are great fighters in their art.

·
Registered
73 Posts
May, but Pacman is gonna knock his *** out when he decides to fight him
If, Manny Pacquiao vs Floyd Mayweather Jr should happen and, Manny wins, I doubt it will be by KO.

Mayweather, has great defensive skills, footwork, catching, parrying and counter punching.

On the other hand, if there is a KO in this fight, it will be Manny who goes down.

Pacquiao rushes in at times and will get caught with one of Mayweather's counters.

·
Banned
2,397 Posts
I think boxing may be done as a relevant sport, unless a another tyson comes around

that said, i was impressed with mayweather after not watching boxing but mma for a few years

the way he was throwing his hands with like 10oz gloves, i don't think there is an mma fighter that could out box him...

·
Registered
76 Posts
I'd have to go with Anderson. He's cleaned out 185 and is making a run at 205. It's too bad that right now there are only a couple fights for him that have any relevancy. Shogun and Lyoto both at 205. But Lyoto and Anderson have stated they will never fight each other. So all that's left is Shogun, but he's getting an immediate rematch as soon as Lyoto heals. It sucks because I want to see Anderson challenged. I wouldn't mind seeing him fight Marquardt again.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts