Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
I was thinking about going to summer school but summer school starts a couple of days after I finish up with my regular school. I need more of a break then that since I am so tired of school right now so I decided not to go.

·
Yup.. it's me!
2,458 Posts
I'm also taking bio and chem... and chem ends next wednesday... then it's bio next month...

·
Registered
31 Posts
I was taking Chem, but now I'm taking History and a Socio class..both are horrible, and both count participation as 25% of my grade...I'm pulling an all nighter tonight trying to read my history stuff bc he randomly calls on people in class, and I have to be prepared...ugh...but I'm putting it off and writing on here instead :) what school(s) are you guys at? I'm at Notre Dame.

·
Registered
2 Posts
political science and public speaking... the TAs for both are actually really cool for once. going to class is fun! actually the speech class just sucks, but i still like the ta :lol

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
I'm still just taking my GED, i'll have to attend through the summer until i'm ready to take the test.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I'm taking some math course and a political science course. Good times. :no

·
Registered
39 Posts
Wow, we're all a bunch of overachievers!!! I too am enrolled in summer school. It rears its ugly head in the form of philosophy. Actually, it's a lot of fun and the TA is super nice.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.