Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I notice the least obvious things that most others don't. Its odd because most people don't notice what I do and I surprise them and I've been told I'm "very observant". I feel like I have super powers :D

I've noticed a new birthmark on my Moms arm she hadn't noticed or anyone else, I can tell what jeans someone is wearing I know without seeing the tag (meaning style of a certain brand), I notice if something in the house has been moved even if its nothing of mine.

Needless to say if you ever heard of "where's Waldo" or "I spy " books that are look and find I am great at those. As a kid I was superb at Easter egg hunts I found them so quickly because I noticed furniture or things moved to hide them ha ha.

·
Audacious romantic
4,496 Posts
Do you think you have supernatural abilities? That's interesting.

·
Registered
5,176 Posts
Yes, I tend to be rather good at that. Noticing little details in people's attires so I can compliment them. Or spotting a friend in a crowded place - I'm always the one who finds them before they spot me.

·
Zodiac Sign: LEO!!!
11,237 Posts
i am also very attentive and observant also...and notice small changes and minor things.

I am also likely to notice patters and similarities in things.. but I have been accused in the past of having OCD.....by people not even qualified to make that judgment.....( I dont think I have)

·
the last song ♥
2,414 Posts
you sound exactly like me!

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Some of you may have Low Latent Inhibition.

·
Annoyed Kitty
2,076 Posts
I do, I think.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts