Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1201 - 1220 of 1243 Posts

·
Irretrievably Lost
2,868 Posts
Always thought this was a cute song, like how she sings the chorus / refrain.

·
SAS Member
43,979 Posts
Pretty sure I've probably posted most of these before in some thread or another:

This is good but it's a complete rip off of The Stranglers lol. I think they got sued by the publishers lol:

Ironically the two Jane's Addiction songs I wanted to post came out in 1987 and 2003 respectively 3 years wrong on both sides.

You know this is so good I'm posting it anyway **** the police:

·
Irretrievably Lost
2,868 Posts
good choice mate !! I was in love with her once
Yah I love her, the only album I listen to is Becoming X, they made a big mistake by not keeping her on the subsequent albums.

This is a great track too. Love the breakbeat with that deep bass drum beat.

·
Banned
1,660 Posts
Yah I love her, the only album I listen to is Becoming X, they made a big mistake by not keeping her on the subsequent albums.

This is a great track too. Love the breakbeat with that deep bass drum beat.
i have nothing to add to these correct comments !

That Fiona Apple tune you just posted was good...I have never heard of her, but I would have been in love with her too

·
Irretrievably Lost
2,868 Posts
i have nothing to add to these correct comments !

That Fiona Apple tune you just posted was good...I have never heard of her, but I would have been in love with her too
Really, you've never heard of Fiona Apple? You're in the UK right? She must not be popular at all over there I guess. She's well known in the states. Here is a great Beatles cover she did.

·
Banned
1,660 Posts
Really, you've never heard of Fiona Apple? You're in the UK right? She must not be popular at all over there I guess. She's well known in the states. Here is a great Beatles cover she did.
Yeah UK, honest never heard of her.

Ah man, that tune is one of my all time fave beatles, just mellow as fck. I think she has made it even more mellow, great cover from her, seriously. Def going on one my playlists !!

·
Banned
1,660 Posts
I just watched the video again, i think she actually mesmerized me, I was just staring at the screen for about 5 mins after it finished ha

·
Irretrievably Lost
2,868 Posts
Yeah UK, honest never heard of her.

Ah man, that tune is one of my all time fave beatles, just mellow as fck. I think she has made it even more mellow, great cover from her, seriously. Def going on one my playlists !!
I just watched the video again, i think she actually mesmerized me, I was just staring at the screen for about 5 mins after it finished ha
Weird she must never have caught on in the UK.

Yah I love that cover, glad you like it! IMO its better than the original. And the video IS mesmerizing. Love how the chaos of what is unfolding is juxtaposed with the complete calm in her voice.

1201 - 1220 of 1243 Posts