Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
+1 Creativity
209 Posts
I literally cant remember the last time I didnt procrastinate. Elementary school probably lol

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
All the time! Ever since grade 6 I think? Now it's the only thing I do with my homework my friends have started wondering how I pass my subjects and I honestly think I'm starting to fluke them. I really want to start doing it on time but there's too much technology around me! It's like technology wants me to fail!

·
Wanting More
172 Posts
Due tomorrow, do tomorrow. That's the motto. You would think I would at least do my homework with all this extra time I have not with people. :/

·
Registered
18 Posts
Me! As it is the last day of my half-term
Holiday, I have to do all the homework I was supposed to do, today is going to be a long day, but with my music and the Internet, I will get through it!

·
castor sacs
7,092 Posts
*Raises hand politely*

I never do anything afterschool, except maybe type a pre-written paper. If I have time, I complete pressing homework during my elective classes, in the morning, and during lunch. Sometimes I even rush to do my homework during passing period (bad idea when you're trying to walk to class in the crowded hallways). I blame the internet. It's just so damn entertaining.

Due tomorrow, do tomorrow. That's the motto. You would think I would at least do my homework with all this extra time I have not with people. :/
I love that motto, and same. My social life is practically nonexistent yet I still find ways to avoid my homework, lol. :D

·
Put me with the crazies
735 Posts
.....I should be studying right now...maybe in the morning.

·
Villain in glasses
3,511 Posts
I love that motto, and same. My social life is practically nonexistent yet I still find ways to avoid my homework, lol. :D
memebase, and here, and cracked, and wired, and starbound forums and occasionally reddit :blush (yes I'm guilty). Yay for no social life.

·
Go ahead and try.
3,212 Posts
My thought process:

> Go on the computer and waste your life and time on there for hours
> Realize you had homework
> Decide you can do it later
> Realize it is now midnight
> Decide you can wake up early and finish it by setting your alarm clock to 5 AM
> Go to bed
----
> Alarm clock wakes you up at 5
> Set it back to normal and keep sleeping "I'll do it tomorrow"

·
Villain in glasses
3,511 Posts
My thought process:

> Go on the computer and waste your life and time on there for hours
> Realize you had homework
> Decide you can do it later
> Realize it is now midnight
> Decide you can wake up early and finish it by setting your alarm clock to 5 AM
> Go to bed
----
> Alarm clock wakes you up at 5
> Set it back to normal and keep sleeping "I'll do it tomorrow"
:p same as me except I finish it days later.

·
castor sacs
7,092 Posts
Wow this is so weird but ever since I posted on here about procrastinating all the time, I've been on a doing-my-homework streak :O 2 days in a row! (new record for me) :boogie

So weird. Maybe I felt embarassed and thought I needed to get my crap together. But it feels good to have the stress out of the way now....

1 - 20 of 35 Posts