Social Anxiety Support Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anyone you seem to ALWAYS think about? It could be ex, friend or girl/boyfriend or family.

Im going to be honest. This is the ONLY place I will tell my information to since you guys dont really know me. For some freaking damn reason I keep thinking about my female cousin. Lets call her stephany. I dont think of her in no sexual way at all. I went to Dominican Republic (which where I was born) with my family and met up with ALOT of my cousins that I havent seen in a while. Now when I go to vacation we all go to this resort called RIU in Punta Cuna, the richest part of DR. Me and "stephany" like to drink. Ive gotten to know her alot more since we havent had a family reunion in a while. Well since she has a kid, she goes to sleep early with her 8 year old kid, which is also my cousin obviously. Now since everyone is on vacation almost everyone drank every night. I drank with my other cousin and I sort of confessed to her. I told her that I had a crush on "stephany" and told her to swear not to tell anyone. But lets be honest. Stephany is VERY attractive. Shes very smart and fun lovable and an amazing person to be around with. Again, I dont think of Stephany sexual at all.

Its been 2 months since vacation and shes still in my head. Like I just want to hang out with her. She lives 2 hours away but shes a very busy woman. My license is suspended so I cant really be driving right now. Guess why its suspended lol. I guess I have her in my thoughts because of the amount of time we hung out and I havent hung out with other girls like that. (Mind you im a shy guy) I know im going through a phase but still it pisses me off of this whole situation. Anyone else want to chime in feel free.

·
Retired Bingo Cook
11,401 Posts
I think about this friend I had in high school. Me and her were good friends and she was so nice to me and would always cuddle with me. I always think about how I should have told her how I felt about her.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think about this friend I had in high school. Me and her were good friends and she was so nice to me and would always cuddle with me. I always think about how I should have told her how I felt about her.
Doesnt it piss you off that you still think about her? Or I mean can you guys still hook up?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts