Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Self

Votes: 19 20.4%
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
14,599 Posts
My husband and my son.

I am older than most SASers and have learned to cope fairly well I guess. But I dont know what the future holds and that scares me..my life has taken turns that I never expected thus diminishing my support network even lower than the low that it was...my lack of social network always bothers me...but not as much as it once did. I dont know...ramblings of an insane woman

·
Registered
794 Posts
My fiance, so I ticked significant other. I hardly ever speak to my parents and I don't have any friends.

·
Registered
665 Posts
I dont know what the future holds and that scares me..my life has taken turns that I never expected thus diminishing my support network even lower than the low that it was...my lack of social network always bothers me...but not as much as it once did. I dont know...ramblings of an insane woman
That makes a lot of sense, Penny. My lack of a social support system scares me, too.

·
Monster
6,552 Posts
My dog

·
UnDeRrAtED
34,712 Posts
my self

·
Registered
121 Posts
my mom

·
ಠ ¿ ಠ
913 Posts
Self, rofl... That one cracked me up, though I am a bit guilty of occasionally voicing my thoughts out loud while I'm home alone as well as randomly inquiring as to how my morning cereal is doing on that day...

1 - 20 of 37 Posts