• Same sex

Votes: 29 46.8%
  • Opposite sex

Votes: 33 53.2%
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Fall 7 times, stand up 8.
8,916 Posts
I prefer talking to the opposite sex. It seems like girls are more likely to want to discuss petty drama and ignore the more important battles facing us all. Guys provide more solid support and understanding.
I used to think differently; however, my girl friends and I have disconnected and I have a stronger connection with my boyfriend than I've ever had with them.

·
Banned
791 Posts
*Sighs* A few months ago I would have said guys. But then, you think you have a guy who is a good friend and then you find out that they just want sex. Why is it that if you are close to a guy they always assume you're game for a sexual relationship even if they are attached, I just don't get it.
I would have to say girls.

·
Banned
177,223 Posts
I find it easier to talk to women, so Opposite.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
In the past I would have voted same sex, but now my preference has evened out more. It doesn't matter so much to me what sex a person is. What matters is who the individual is and whether or not I think they'd care to hear what I have to say.

·
Finding my way
1,932 Posts
I find it easier to talk to guys than girls. I don't have any female friends my age.

·
Fun...Fluid...Formidable
7,159 Posts
Bellybutton. I don't know if my bellybutton is a girl or boy. It's an inny so it's probably a girl?

·
Losing Ground
2,121 Posts
It totally depends on the personality of the person. Some girls are easier to talk to than some guys and some guys are easier to talk to than some girls. There are thing I can talk about with girls I can't with guys and stuff I can talk about with guys I can't with girls.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts