Registered
5,994 Posts
Damn it! you're on to me :sus

·
Banned
4,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok, serious thread guys.

Do you know who you are? What are you really like, what do you really want, what is you under there?

·
Banned
1,933 Posts
And where, where are you going?
I've got nothing left to prove
Cause I've got nothing left to lose
See me bare my teeth for you
Who, who are you?

·
Banned
12,868 Posts
Ok, serious thread guys.

Do you know who you are? What are you really like, what do you really want, what is you under there?
I don't know...a zombie extra in a low budget horror movie

·
Registered
5,994 Posts
Serious answer then...No

I think I'd need others to tell me what I'm like but even then I'm kind of suspicious.
I've never really known what I wanted from life or what would make me truly happy.
Find what makes you happy they say but I wouldn't know where to begin, I've drifted through life getting stuck in one rut after another.
The world and my place in it just confuses and overwhelms me, I'm at a complete loss.

·
Registered
---------------------------- ▓▓▓▓Groovy▓▓▓▓
7,551 Posts
Ok, serious thread guys.

I'm very familiar with myself, there is a point of awareness that is always there, that is me. That single point of awareness, of which I consider myself, is influenced by a variety of factors, but mostly as far as I can tell genetics, and environment.

Is that the sort of answer you were looking for? There are tons of experiences that when accumulated shape my outlook in life, I have a variety of beliefs, most of them are always changing, but ultimately who I am, what is a constant in my life, is that single point of awareness.

·
Banned
4,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
give us your answer so we understand the question better.
Pretty much this

Serious answer then...No

I think I'd need others to tell me what I'm like but even then I'm kind of suspicious.
I've never really known what I wanted from life or what would make me truly happy.
Find what makes you happy they say but I wouldn't know where to begin, I've drifted through life getting stuck in one rut after another.
The world and my place in it just confuses and overwhelms me, I'm at a complete loss.

·
Banned
4,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Are you living someone else's plan for your life? But would you even have your own plan if not?

·
Registered
196 Posts
I feel like a being who crash landed here from another planet and was given a task: to try to function as a normal human should. I've been unable to accomplish that, sadly. I actually don't even feel a close connection to my parents when I look at them.

·
Byebye SAS.
2,957 Posts
idk actually. ^ i can relate to the guy above in some ways. I know my parents but I don't know if what I am doing is right, if I am right, if you are right, or I am losing my mind. I can't tell.

·
Byebye SAS.
2,957 Posts
1 - 20 of 43 Posts