Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Its dawn here
6,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
what do u do apart from medication,sleep ???
I cry a lot coz I miss my daddy ….i really want to get sick for two days...

·
Registered
5,505 Posts
Are you trying to get sick, and get a fever, or trying to relieve a fever you already have?

If it's the flu or a viral infection, the only thing you can do to actually quicken your recovery is to rest, eat well enough for energy to fight the infection, and drink enough water as well. Other than that, regardless of what anyone will try to tell you, you can only treat the symptoms with drugs. Your body knows how to fight the infection, and will do so in a few days to a week.

You should go to a doctor though, because if it's bacterial you can get antibiotics to treat it and make it go away faster. If it's strep throat, you really should go to the doctor because it can sometimes turn into rheumatic fever, which can cause serious damage to different parts of your body. It usually doesn't happen, but it's much better safe than sorry.

·
Its dawn here
6,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yep u guessed it right,m a bit sick n m stressed up n not feeling well...i will go to see adoctor in evening...i was just trying to know whether its only me who is really emotional in fever..

·
Registered
5,505 Posts
Yep u guessed it right,m a bit sick n m stressed up n not feeling well...i will go to see adoctor in evening...i was just trying to know whether its only me who is really emotional in fever..
I'm sure fevers can do a lot, but it sounds to me like you could be stressed out on top. Stress will weaken your immune system, and it could even be the cause a mild fever by itself. Take a bath to cool down, and relax for a little bit. Do something to take your mind off your worries. It might make you feel a lot better.

I hope you feel better soon.

·
Its dawn here
6,082 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm sure fevers can do a lot, but it sounds to me like you could be stressed out on top. Stress will weaken your immune system, and it could even be the cause a mild fever by itself. Take a bath to cool down, and relax for a little bit. Do something to take your mind off your worries. It might make you feel a lot better.

I hope you feel better soon.
Yep I must take good bath..n a sound sleep...m at office so will go home after 3-4 hrs n d the same..thanks lol

1 - 5 of 5 Posts