Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Other

Votes: 5 6.8%
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
2,768 Posts
Android

I've liked it from the beginning (think i'm on my second or third android phone..cant remember what I had before the razr) and have no plans on switching any time soon

·
Banned
3,670 Posts
Android has been my only smartphone OS so far. I've bought a lot of apps for it as well, so I am pretty invested into it. I don't see myself changing away from it anytime soon.

·
Zodiac Sign: LEO!!!
11,237 Posts
Having SA means I don't have a phone.
in the old days where all you could do was SMS ot talk to someone then I would agree,

but nowadays Smartphones are gettign cheaper and have so much stuff, some of it useful you find nowadays people seem to be buried into playing games, lookign up Internet, maps, weather , listening to music....mostly everything apart from talking to one another. .its easy to look busy when they are in fact doing nothing.

·
Banned
3,209 Posts
in the old days where all you could do was SMS ot talk to someone then I would agree,

but nowadays Smartphones are gettign cheaper and have so much stuff, some of it useful you find nowadays people seem to be buried into playing games, lookign up Internet, maps, weather , listening to music....mostly everything apart from talking to one another. .its easy to look busy when they are in fact doing nothing.
It's nothing to do with money. I work from home and can easily do without a mobile.

·
Banned
8,418 Posts
Every software ever made since 1980s

Doesn't work properly.

Errors.

Rusty old cars beyond repair

I've chosen wisely to choose Apple in 1980s
There are occasional errors. They can be horrific to an entire system. Usually a quick tweak or the system fixes itself. As a person doesn't always need a doctor's help.

Microsoft are the grandaddy of failure and errors. Spending my career using Windoze and 3rd party software has shown me how careless the world is. The nanny or carer messeges of 'ooooohhhh... sorry user... this command didn't work... because... dunno... it.. uhhh.. just... ummm... didn't'

Life is so easy to live with feeble errors, however frustrating with no solution - whether time spent or extra cash. Good when people aren't involved

·
Born Of Blotmonað
19,252 Posts
I have a Blackberry Curve. I don't keep up with the latest phones, though at some point I'll likely get one of the new ones. I never really messed around with the other systems but I'm not completely obsessed with my phone anyway. To me it's a clock, mp3 player, text machine for the most part

1 - 20 of 35 Posts