Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

Abs

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there have been many polls like this before, I even got the idea from an old men's health mag (over 3 million took part in it) but I'm just curious as to what everyone here thinks and I'm sure alot of other guys are aswell.

:)

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
I like the *** muscle the best. :popcorn

·
Registered
318 Posts
Biceps. Hot, hot, hot!!!

·
Banned
11,364 Posts
I would have to vote for the Heart....Without that, he gets cold, turns blue, the blood settles into the lower extremities, and Rigor Mortis sets in.....After a few days, he probably starts to smell bad too..... :hide

·
Registered
1,835 Posts
quietstorm said:
I picked thighs. I'm probably the only one who will pick this lol. I don't mean real muscular thighs either, all sizes are cool. Just thighs in general.

Ok, enough thigh talk lol.

TheEnd.
:agree Generally I'm not into muscular guys. Nice teeth = a must. I also like hands, and the neck. mmm... ;)

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
I'll select none of the above, since I'm not gay, though Dave does make a good argument for the heart.

·
Registered
25 Posts
backs, not too muscular or not muscular atall.

I heard somewhere a while ago that someone did a survey on men that other women/men find attractive and they all had the 'Y' body shape. Ie torso is like a Y: wider at shoulders, but then thats not what i meant- i meant backs in general, like quietstorm with thighs.

:lol J/k :banana

·
Registered
873 Posts
That's how I met my husband. My friend was checking out his biceps and asked my future husband if he was attracted to him or to me!

Turns out he was checking me out, too.

Suzi

·
Registered
266 Posts
i picked biceps, but really my favorite muscle is that one that's right by a guy's hips-ya know what I mean? I'm sure it has a name, haha. :popcorn

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
popcorn said:
i picked biceps, but really my favorite muscle is that one that's right by a guy's hips-ya know what I mean? I'm sure it has a name, haha. :popcorn
hehe ;)

·
Registered
561 Posts
can i answer none? i don't like the muscular look at all. i cringe when i see those body builders, i find it gross really. if i had to pick, probably some kind of leg or thigh muscle. i'm usually not attracted to the athletic type. i go more for the intellectual artsy type.

·
She-Wolf
5,985 Posts
umbrellagirl1980 said:
can i answer none? i don't like the muscular look at all. i cringe when i see those body builders, i find it gross really.
same here, i don't particularly like a lot of muscles on a guy. i much prefer a thin or just normal looking guy.

·
Retired Enforcer
19,112 Posts
Personally, I prefer the Gluteous Maximus.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts