Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

Which late night show is best?

• Late Night With Conan O' Brien (NBC)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Late Late Show With Craig Ferguson (CBS)

• Jimmy Kimmel Live (ABC)

• The Tonight Show With Jay Leno (NBC)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Banned
38,431 Posts
Jay Leno wins by a landslide.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I still watch Conan all the time. But Im beginning to like Jimmy Kimmel live more.

·
Registered
660 Posts
I like Conan the best because he's the weirdest. (Weird = good).

·
Registered
255 Posts
Conan as he's the most shameless one.

I also love the daily show with Jon Stewart, although that might be a slightly different kind of show.

·
Magnanimous carcinoma
6,888 Posts
Conan, without a doubt. The Walker Texas Ranger lever is the most amazing creation of all time. I rate it even above the polio vaccine. I don't even bother watching any of the others. John Stewart is great, as well.

·
Sassy
2,222 Posts
CONAN! CONAN! CONAN! He is absolutely hysterical. :nw

And I agree, the Walker Texs Ranger lever is awesome. I never thought I'd laugh that hard at random clips of a show I never watched.

·
She-Wolf
5,985 Posts
I used to sometimes watch Conan, but I got tired of it after a while...I still occaisonally watch it though.

I don't know if this is considered a late night show since I usually watch the rerun of it at 4pm so I really don't know what time it airs...but I love the Daily Show with Jon Stewart. Usually I find that with shows on every day they might only have a few good jokes where I actually laugh, but with The Daily Show they always seem to be very fresh and they make me laugh out loud (L.O.L) with almost every joke.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Late Night with Conan O'Brien, without a doubt. His interviews are always hilarious and his skits as ridiculous as some are can be the funniest stuff ever. I watch it every night. If not I record it.

2nd David Letterman, 3rd Jimmy Kimmel, 4th Craig Ferguson, 5th Jay Leno

·
Spectacular Member
21,089 Posts
My favourite is Leno particulary his headlines.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts