Social Anxiety Support Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
154,235 Posts
Geez -> 12 out of 20. I need to get out more!

·
Banned
4,462 Posts
You got 11 out of 20 correct

Is this why I have social anxiety? Is it because I can't tell how people are feeling?

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
I did horrible- only 9, and i missed 7 in a row at one point. I'm never gonna be able to read poker faces... :cry

·
Registered
65 Posts
15 out of 20

·
Registered
229 Posts
We were unable to detect the correct version of Flash on your computer. If you cannot see the Flash Movie playing then you may not have the required Flash player installed. More information and help with installing the Flash Player can be found on the BBC's Webwise pages. The latest version of the Flash player can be downloaded free from Macromedia.

Im too lazy to download it. Stupid dial-up!!

·
Registered
435 Posts
i got 18/20... the ones that made me want to smile back i said were genuine :) gotta trust your instincts! also, you can sometimes tell by what they do after... noone that's genuinely smiling can go so easily back to such a serious face without forcing it :)

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
Becky said:
You got 20 out of 20 correct
:nw How did you judge the smiles?

deadxdisco wrote:
I did this a while ago, I got 20 out of 20. You could really tell by looking at the eyes (around the "crow's feet").
I looked at the eyes too, but sometimes found it hard to tell if they were really smiling. Some looked as if they were laughing. I got 15.

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
I took a similar quiz with women's breasts...you had to decide if they were real or not. I got 17 out of 20 on that one. :lol

·
Registered
101 Posts
18/20

I did the whole "look at the eyes" thing too. Sometimes, though, the eyes weren't much indication, but it just seemed as though the smile were genuine ... don't know what tipped me off for those ones.

·
Registered
815 Posts
"You got 14 out of 20 correct"

For some reason the old man with longish white hair really struck me as the most geniune

·
Hiding In My Den
1,955 Posts
"Spot The Fake Smile
What part of the face was most useful for discriminating between fake and real smiles?

Click on the next button to see how many smiles you got right."

Theres nothing there and it won't let me continue.

·
Registered
193 Posts
13 out of 20, for me. :stu

·
SAS Veteran
1,841 Posts
It gives me anxiety to watch their faces.

BTW 11 out of 20 correct

1 - 20 of 27 Posts